- Utilize the title to present your point of view. The title is generally your thesis statement or perhaps the question you may be attempting to answer.
- Be concise. You are only introducing your argument, not debating it.
- Think about your audience??”what facets of this issue would most interest or convince them?
- Appeal towards the reader’s emotions. Readers are more easily persuaded should they can empathize with your point of view.
- Present facts that are undeniable highly regarded sources.